The Industrial Internet of Things is a diverse network of devices such as sensors and controllers that collect and analyze raw data from equipment activity to provide managers with usable and current information. Such information is stored locally or in a cloud server and can be accessed and controlled remotely over the Internet or existing ERP. The Industrial Internet of Things will transform manufacturing by increasing the speed of collecting and aggregating larger sensing data sets and allowing faster control.
what can you do with the IIoT system?
Read real-time data and monitor long-term information remotely
- Operations efficiency
- Machine health
- Safety warnings
- Embedded systems and equipment
- Settings updates
Lean on meaningful business intelligence from aggregated and saved data
Industry 4.0, Digitalization
the benefits of IIoT
- Decrease maintenance cost by not wasting time and resources;
- Increase product quality with automatic process adjusting the manufacturing accordingly.
Maximize machine health
- Predictive maintenance allows you to estimate machine life, moving you from "fix when fail" to "measure to manage" approach avoiding equipment downtime.
- Be assured everything is running optimally with a more in-depth understanding of the production cycles.
- Save time on documenting measurements from manual data collecting.
- Increase employee accountability by providing them with a real-time data collection and notification tool to respond immediately.
- Decrease the possibility of hazardous situations by avoiding machine malfunction.
- Leverage the accumulated business intelligence to gain the competitive advantage in the marketplace.
IIoT tailored to your business needs
NeuronicWorks offers a custom designed IIoT system tailored to the needs of your industry. Get in touch to learn how you can innovate your equipment through IIoT
Our expert engineers have experience working with variety of sensors commonly used for monitoring and data collection.
- Presence sensor
- Electrical power current
- Altitude (barometer)
- Weather station
- Motion and presence detection (PIR)
- Pressure meter
- Particles detector
- Electrical voltage
- Magnetic Compass
- Light detector of various spectra
visible / Infra Red (IR) / Ultra Violet (UV)
- Image/Gesture recognition (capacitive or camera); Video (Both matrix and linear)
- Liquid flow meter
- Distance (radar, lidar)
- Ultrasonic (short and long distances)
- Hall sensors