Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years
240 Duncan Mill Road, Suite #405
North York, Ontario
M3B 3S6, Canada
At NeuronicWorks we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
We are looking for someone to help grow our business and better increase our client base – one hand shake at a time! Who we are looking for: Someone who is an out of the box thinker, a go getter, pay’s exceptional attention to details and enjoys meeting new people.
If this sounds like you then keep on reading!
Now, here’s what you will do:
- Build company image: fliers, website, booklets.
- Advise to change company policies and strategy to better reach markets
- Market the company services in different ways.
- Find shows, organize and represent the company at shows and own marketing events.
- Collect feedback from existing and past customers.
- Seek financing from government of Canada programs by preparing material and engaging government reps.
- Sale of products or services as per a price guideline provided by the company.
- Build a bigger customer database by continuously looking for New Leads.
- Close deals.
- Money collection for the closed deals, or at least for the first payment.
- Generate leads
Account Management Responsibilities
- Continuous communication with the assigned Customer Accounts list.
- Always up to date with everything the customer needs;
- Be up to date with the project phase, what and when is to be delivered
- Provide regular updates and status updates to the customer.
- All communication with the respective customer is done by the Account manager.
- Although is NOT a project management position, should help with project planning.
- Ask for quotes or be able to issue quote for a specific type of products services, if clearly defined.
- Pass quotes to the customers, communicate and close deals.
- Take care of deliveries, appointments, money collection.
Now, here’s what we will do for you !
For Marketing we will provide:
- Financial support to implement what is needed in order to have a good marketing strategy
- Desk and Phone in the office
For the Main things, we will provide
- Price guideline for products or services
- Quotes for any custom product/service
- List of what is allowed to the sales person to do in order to close a deal without back to management communication: Give discounts = how much; to who; in what conditions;
- In what situations should the sales person be flexible and somehow accept flexibility and back to office communication with management for custom deals.
- When not to be flexible in any way.
- What is the company strategy on products line, services provided, road map
- What customer types will be targeted and how to present the Company
For account management, we will provide
- List of assigned customer accounts with contact info, history info, past and current projects
- Desk and Phone in the office
What you need:
- Strong ability to multitask
- Experiencing working with CRM’s as you must work with our in-house CRM
- And be creative!!
If you or someone you know is the right person for this position, simply hit the apply button and attach your resume!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our office is conveniently located in North York, easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.