Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks, we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic full-time Business Development executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will need to have the dedication, energy, and perseverance to create and implement an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and building strong relationships with clients.
The successful candidate shall be an out of the box thinker, a go getter, who pay’s exceptional attention to details and enjoys meeting new people every day. If this sounds like you then keep on reading!
- Working mostly with inbound leads, you will manage the full sales cycle from discovery to proposal creation and deal closing
- Establish strong relationships with clients by understanding their needs and helping them finding the path towards achieving their unique product development goals
- Elicit product requirements, define the statement of work and prepare a quote through collaboration with the project management and technical teams
- Serve as main point of contact between NeuronicWorks and the prospective client from initial contact and until the sign of the contract
- Manage sales pipeline and keep up to date notes on deal status
- Account management to identify growth opportunities with existing accounts
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in business development or sales position in one of the following industries: Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Automotive, Mobile App market
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in the following disciplines: HW &FW engineering, Mechanical and Industrial design, Desktop, Web and Mobile Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with technical & business analysis
- Experience with writing requirements document
- Development of proposals and presentations for new business
- Able to create project plan & Gantt charts
- Successful track record in B2B & B2C sales and negotiation
- Experience with sales pipeline management
- Ability to build relationships and engage clients on any level
- Customer focused
- Strong ability to multitask
- Be creative!
Additional experience & skills:
- Strategic analysis skills
- Able to manage risks
- Demonstrate negotiation skills
- Experience in managing conflicts.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Experience with Project Management or Product Development is a bonus
Preference will be given for candidates that have experience with embedded firmware development:
- Knowledge of Real-Time Firmware Architectures, Bare-metal device driver implementation
- Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) for Embedded Processors
- Knowledge of 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers applied in embedded design
If you or someone you know is the right person for this position, simply hit the apply button and attach your resume!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our main office is conveniently located in North York, close to major highways easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies, please.