Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic full-time Business Development executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will need to have the dedication, energy, and perseverance to create and implement an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and building strong relationships with clients.
The successful candidate shall be an out of the box thinker, a go getter, who pay’s exceptional attention to details and enjoys meeting new people every day. If this sounds like you then keep on reading!
- Sale of products or services as per a price guideline provided by the company
- Develop and expand a pipeline of target prospects through typical processes (cold calls, email, LinkedIn etc.)
- Continuous communication with the assigned customer accounts
- Be up to date with everything the customer needs
- Prepare for and lead internal and client pursuit meetings
- Generate product design requirements documents
- Create and present proposals
- Negotiate and close deals
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with technical & business analysis
- Experience with generating requirements document
- Able to deliver fluent presentations to customers
- Experience with Project Management, is a definite bonus
- Development of proposals and presentations for new business
- Able to create project plan & Gantt charts
- Successful track record in B2B & B2C sales and negotiation
- Experience with sales pipeline management
- Ability to build relationships and engage clients on any level
- Being able to cold call prospects with confidence
- Knowing when to compromise and when to take a stand
- Strong ability to multitask
- Be creative!
Additional experience & skills:
- Strategic analysis skills
- Able to manage risks
- Demonstrate negotiation skills
- Experience in managing conflicts.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
Preference will be given for candidates that have experience with embedded firmware development:
- Knowledge of Real-Time Firmware Architectures, Bare-metal device driver implementation
- Knowledge of Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) for Embedded Processors
- Knowledge of 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers applied in embedded design
If you or someone you know is the right person for this position, simply hit the apply button and attach your resume!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our office is conveniently located in North York, easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.