Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4-5 years
240 Duncan Mill Road, Suite #405
North York, Ontario
M3B 3S6, Canada
At NeuronicWorks we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
To perform this role successfully, the Electronics Assembly Technician will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following:
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly, install and route wiring, cables and harnesses per conceptual project specification requirements, and with verbal direction;
- Accurately measure and assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies using bonding agents and equipment:
- Basic electrical-mechanical aptitude including an understanding of electrical wiring, circuits and power requirements for evolving projects with excellent attention to details;
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of computer and/or wireless networking technology and related terminologies;
- Supports manufacturing by soldering and reworking assemblies that have failed internal inspection or tests;
- Uses schematics and test equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot to the component level;
- Interfaces with design engineers to solve complex problems and to identify possible corrective and preventive actions;
- Interpret Bill of Material (BOM) documentation and written assembly, modification or repair instructions;
- Calculate material usage and waste for each order.
Having prior education, training & knowledge of basic electronics and/or electric power supplies are all plusses;
- Interface with suppliers, board layout designers, board manufacturing and board population houses.
- 4 to 5 years of experience as an Electronics Assembly Technician with excellent soldering skills;
- Be very well organized and able to multitask;
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in group settings;
- The ability to handle multiple diverse assignments successfully in a consulting firm environment;
- High level of organization and time management skills and ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks;
- Detail oriented with respect to quality and accuracy;
- Takes initiative to complete tasks in progress and seek creative solutions;
- Problem solving and resourcefulness;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Uncompromised commitment to confidentiality.
- Windows 10
- Good knowledge of Linux platforms is an asset
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with the position as the subject.
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our office is conveniently located in North York, easily accessible by public transit. j While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.