Job Type: Full time
Experience: 1-5 years
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks, we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
The successful candidate shall be an out-of-the-box thinker, a go getter, who pays exceptional attention to details and enjoys working with teams across the organization. If this sounds like you then keep on reading!
- Undertake mechanical design across several disciplines including designing sheetmetal, cast, molded, and machined components.
- Utilize Solidworks for component and assembly modelling as well as drawing creation.
- Create manufacturing ready drawing packages, BOMs, and assembly process documentation.
- Collaborate with the QA, Hardware, Software, and Firmware teams to support active designs.
- Source components and interface with suppliers/purchasing.
- Perform basic simulations (Static Stress Analysis, Thermal simulation, Heat transfer) as well as hand calculations to verify designs.
- Participate in all phases of projects, including requirements determination.
- Assist in resolving manufacturing problems/suggest points of optimization.
- This position requires strong problem-solving skills, self motivation, and strong interdisciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms with tight project schedules.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience in analysis, design, testing, and debugging of mechanical systems.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical design, materials, and stress analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills).
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, and experience with basic hand tools as well as hands on manufacturing/repair.
- Ability to prioritize/manage multiple project timelines and resources.
- Experience with MS Office software and CAD software (Solidworks highly preferred).
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our main office is conveniently located in North York, close to major highways easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies, please.