Job Type: 9 Months Contract with extension opportunity
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8.0 hours per day
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks, we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
To perform this role successfully, the NetSuite Manufacturing Premium Service Implementation Consultant will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following:
- Plan, implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes
- Manage the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from multiple systems to NetSuite
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption Support following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
- NetSuite certified ERP Consultant
- 5+ years of experience in configuring and deploying NetSuite Manufacturing Premium cloud service package.
- 5+ years of solid NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder)
- Experience in configuring and deploying NetSuite WMS package
- Experience in configuring and deploying SuitePeople HR, for NetSuite ERP
- Experience in configuring and deploying NetSuite SuiteProjects Cloud Service
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Prioritize project workload to ensure milestones and objectives are attained
If you or someone you know is the right person for this position, simply hit the apply button and attach your resume!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our main office is conveniently located in North York, close to major highways easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies, please.