Job Type: Full time
Experience: 3+ years
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks, we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
To perform this role successfully, the Office Assistant will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following:
- Responding to inbound phone calls, chats, and e-mails, providing an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Run Company errands as required
- Participate in pick-up/drop off delivers, getting supplies etc.
- Coordinate daily meetings, scheduling, lunches for executive staff.
- Take ownership of managing the day-to-day schedule of the executive(s) including the coordination of external and internal meetings and all necessary travel itineraries, schedules, and agendas for all relevant parties
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Greeting and directing customers, visitors and new staff as needed.
- Turning difficult situations into a positive customer experience by ensuring customers feel valued, supported, and listened to, leaving a lasting impression.
- Assisting internal staff with day-to-day requirements (office supplies, printing, faxing)
- Maintaining internal systems and databases by updating information as necessary.
- Contributing ideas for continuous improvement, sharing learnings with your team, and participating in the optimization of your tools and work procedures.
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- A strong client-service orientation - a passion for helping people with the desire to provide customers with a personal experience each time.
- Advanced computer skills - familiarity with a variety of software platforms, with the ability to learn new applications and troubleshoot independently.
- Maximize the value of executive time by proactively identifying and taking accountability for all administrative matters;
- Strong internet and computer skills;
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours;
- Proven time management and organizational skills;
- Proven/high proficiency in both written and spoken English and proofreading skills
- Ability to discreetly deal with confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to see the “big picture”
- Ability to prioritize and multitask is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills
- Advanced skills with MS office Word, Outlook, Excel, and superior PowerPoint skills.
- The ability to work productively and efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with high ethical standards.
- An energetic, innovative thinker, who takes initiative and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability and desire to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team – with lots of ideas!
- NeuronicWorks Inc is a small to medium size owner managed business providing product development services to the niche industries, engineering services in Ontario; a growing consultancy firm and product solution organization.
- An office environment with continuous interaction with clients, engineering employees and management team via telephone and email.
- Overtime and flexible work schedules as required to meet the needs of the business due to high volume operations
- Use of the telephone and computer during a typical 8 hour working day with a 30-minute lunch break and two (2) 15-minute breaks.
- Duties will require routine daily movement to office and customer sites.
- Occasional travel may be required in the GTA to meet with suppliers and customers.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our office is conveniently located in North York, close to major highways easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies, please.