240 Duncan Mill Road, Suite #405
North York, Ontario
M3B 3S6, Canada
At NeuronicWorks we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
To perform this role successfully, the Office Assistant will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following:
- Responding to inbound phone calls, chats, and e-mails, providing an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Run Company errands as required, own vehicle and driver’s license required.
- Participate in pick-up/drop off delivers, getting supplies etc.
- Coordinate daily meetings, scheduling, lunches for executive staff.
- Take ownership of managing the day to day schedule of the executive(s) including the coordination of external and internal meetings and all necessary travel itineraries, schedules and agendas for all relevant parties
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Assist with various administrative duties as needed including, but not limited to, filing, organizing office files and supplies, and other duties such as setting up new employee work stations
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation (e.g., time sheets, leave time) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Inform personnel and/or carriers and/or financial institutions regarding required documentation and/or procedures for the purpose of conveying information necessary to complete transactions
- Complete general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data appropriately
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries, and prepare written responses to formal inquiries
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Turning difficult situations into a positive customer experience by ensuring customers feel valued, supported, and listened to, leaving a lasting impression.
- Maintaining internal systems and databases by updating information as necessary.
- Contributing ideas for continuous improvement, sharing learnings with your team, and participating in the optimization of your tools and work procedures.
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain daily appointments of all management and executive members.
- Take and transcribe dictation notes and meeting minutes.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times.
- Research and assist with all Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
- Prepare travel arrangements with a keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- A strong service orientation - a passion for helping people with the desire to provide customers with a personal experience each time.
- Advanced computer skills - familiarity with a variety of software platforms, with the ability to learn new applications and troubleshoot independently.
- Maximize the value of executive time by proactively identifying and taking accountability for all administrative matters;
- Strong internet and computer skills;
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours;
- Proven time management and organizational skills;
- Proven/high proficiency in English language and proofreading skills
- Ability to discreetly deal with confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to see the “big picture”
- Ability to prioritize and multi task is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior grammar, vocabulary and communication skills
- Advanced skills with MS office Word, Outlook, Excel, and superior PowerPoint skills.
- The ability to work productively and efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving skills combined with high ethical standards.
- An innovative thinker, that takes initiative and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability and desire to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team – with lots of ideas!
- G class driver’s license
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our office is conveniently located in North York, easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.