Job Type: Permanent/Full-time
Experience: 5+ years
210 Lesmill Road
North York, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada
At NeuronicWorks, we provide hardware, software and system design services to customers planning to have a reliable product and looking for a cost-effective design. We offer complete project design and prototyping services, from concept to detail design, to building state of the art electronic systems that meet the increasing demands of today’s technology. Our mission is to deliver quality design with visionary, innovative and practical solutions to our customers.
We are looking for experienced Technical Project Managers to manage and successfully deliver key client projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of projects on-time, within scope, within budget and to the required level of quality.
- Drive positive business relationship with clients by keeping the client informed and involved in the development process and by adding value to the client’s business.
- Lead cross functional teams through the product development process, in the following disciplines: HW &FW engineering, Mechanical and Industrial design, Desktop, Web and Mobile Applications.
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of projects
- Successfully apply Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Develop and manage the project schedule and resource allocation, monitor the project cost, manage changes according to company procedures.
- Clearly communicate to management the state of the project: client relationship, risk, issues, milestones and proposed solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Preparation and review of the following documents: requirements document, SOW, design presentations and test plans and reports.
- Support Business development in preparation of quotes and proposals and in active retention of existing clients.
- Interface with procurement and ensure the timely supply of components and materials to the engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management with a proven track record of delivering projects to client’s satisfaction.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Medical Devices, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Mobile App market.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams through the development process, in the following disciplines: HW &FW engineering, Mechanical and Industrial design, Desktop, Web and Mobile Applications.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience in one of the disciplines above.
- Strong experience in management client facing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to define and prioritize work for the development team, attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills including prioritization, management of multiple projects concurrently, and ability to respond quickly and efficiently to changes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira and project management tools.
- PMP or Scrum certification is an advantage.
- Permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
- Commitment to complete work on time and at a high level of quality.
- Courage to think critically, to ask for help, to innovate and improve.
- Focused on finding solutions and deliver value to clients.
- Openness to talk about challenges and receive guidance and advice.
- Readiness to help and support the team with any task.
- Ability to handle multiple diverse assignments successfully in a consulting firm environment.
- Good level of organization and time management skills and ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks.
- Uncompromised commitment to confidentiality.
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work in an environment that will give you an opportunity to excel and advance in your career. Our main office is conveniently located in North York, close to major highways easily accessible by public transit.
While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies, please.