who we are
NeuronicWorks is a leading design and low volume manufacturing house in the heart of Canada’s tech community. We focus our efforts on helping companies develop innovative engineering solutions for their businesses and new products that reflect todays realities and future of technological progress. By combining our professional experience with the ability to analyze, design and implement a wide range of advanced electronic systems (embedded and/or standalone) for both hardware and software, we present a team that has the energy and wisdom to design and manufacture products for today’s technical challenges and for tomorrow’s market reality.
Established in 2009 in Toronto by a couple of visionary engineers, Simona and Titu Botos, NeuronicWorks initially focused on electronics and software development. Over the years the company has grown into a powerful design house with a diverse team of over 60 designers and engineers, with a wide range of expertise in innovative technologies, design, product development and manufacturing. We work on all phases of electronic product development, from initial concept design to prototyping, manufacturing and certification.
We commit to your successPortfolio
NeuronicWorks is one of the only companies in Toronto with in-house capabilities for complete product development and manufacturing of electronic systems. We specialize in hardware design, FPGA design, firmware design, software design, web and mobile app design, mechanical and industrial design, testing support, qualification and certification support, prototyping, PCB assembly, box build assembly and high volume manufacturing support. We also provide consulting services at customer premises. NeuronicWorks maintains a team of professional electrical hardware engineers, firmware and software developers, industrial and mechanical design specialists, regulatory and certification experts, quality analysts and manufacturing specialists that take your product from the requirements stage, to prototyping, certification and manufacturing, allowing you to focus on marketing and selling your product.
Your success is our main priority and that is why we like to call ourselves “your design engineering and manufacturing partners”. By working with us you will feel as if we are an extension of your team. We strive to provide the best possible experience that complements your innovative mind. We do the heavy lifting so that you don't have to. The values we live by create the foundation in which we can let our imaginations run freely.
To design a sustainable, clean, and safe future!
To create great products that are human centric, functional, reliable, sustainable, energy efficient, and recyclable, while using minimal carbon footprint to produce and distribute.
what to expect
• A design engineering and manufacturing partner
• Complete system, hardware, software and mechanical design for a successful product
• Designs for optimal manufacturability (DfM)
• Design for Supply Chain (DFSC)
• Technical documentation for the completed design
• Full certification support and detailed compliance reviews
• Quick, turnaround prototyping
• Low volume box build assembly and manufacturing with fast turnover
• Efficient assembly, testing and logistic services
• Strict quality assurance
• We put your needs and project requirements first
• We push forward to give you what you want, and more
• We work within your budget resourcefully
• We deliver innovative ideas & practical solutions
• We keep you in the loop throughout the process – you are the boss!
• You own the design, every bit of it