Today, major networks around the globe are beginning to sunset their 2G and 3G networks in favor of 4G long-term evolution (LTE) technologies. Transit, transport, and fleet management companies with embedded 2G/3G networks are now looking to retire or replace existing hardware equipment to support the transition to 4G LTE. This process is costly, time consuming and can be a logistical nightmare.
The NW-4G LTE is a cellular communication modem specifically designed to allow legacy systems using Motorola G-series modems to update their voice and data connectivity from 2G/3G to 4G LTE.
The NW 4G LTE modem is a ready to integrate embedded cellular module based on u-Blox Toby L2xx LTE modem supporting multi-region and multiple carrier operations. This compact module offers the convenience of updating cellular connectivity to 4G LTE while utilizing existing infrastructure and technology effectively future proofing your system.
NW-4G LTE is a cellular communication modem specifically designed for systems using Motorola G24.
Adopting the NW-4G LTE modem helps you:
• Maintain voice and data systems and only update the cellular connectivity
• Avoid redesigning PCBs in your system
• Preserve your existing legacy system and extend its life
• Save costs associated with acquiring, testing and integrating a new system
• Instant 4G-LTE solution
• Voice call support through circuit-switched audio capability
• Based on u-blox TOBY L2xx LTE modem supporting multi-region and multiple carrier operations
• FCC, ISED, Rogers certified
• Communication Systems in
o Transportation Fleets
o Truck Fleets
o Public Transit
• Variable Message Signs (VMS)
o Public transit stations
Our services include:
• System analysis of your current legacy system
• Additional customization for the NW-4G LTE modem to adapt to your system (if needed)
• System integration
• Firmware updates