PCBA and SMT
NeuronicWorks offers turnkey PCB Assembly services for prototype and high mix low volume manufacturing. We manage turnkey, end-to-end requirements, from procuring bare printed circuit boards and parts through to PCB assembly and testing as required. We also work on consignment orders and in both cases, work closely with our customers to offer high quality services and ensure the fastest possible lead-times.
NeuronicWorks provides competitive value to our customers with the vertical integration of design engineering, prototyping, certification support, box build assembly and manufacturing services that are seamlessly provided under one roof, resulting in flawless design transfer, increased productivity, high quality, high efficiency, reduced risk, reduced time and competitive pricing
Our PCBA and SMT production services provide state of the art designs incorporating best-in-class manufacturability and testability standards enabling faster NPD cycles and increasing NPI efficiency. For customers that require assistance with design schematics, our in-house team of engineers can consult to create / update the required schematics and PCB layouts to match customer requirements.
Our Design for eXcellence review process will ensure our clients have access to the best recommendations throughout the design, engineering, certification, prototyping and manufacturing process to ensure designs are market ready.
Request a Quote
- PCB Types: Rigid, Flexible, Stretchable
- Mixed Technology (SMT/Thru-hole)
- Lead-free (RoHS Compliant) assembly services
- Single or double-sided placement
- Format (length x width): 50 mm x 50 mm to 510 mm x 580 mm
- BGA, μBGA, QFN, QFP, POP, 3D cavities, Lead frame, Pre-mounted, Pin-in-Paste, Broadband, Flat chips
- Components Range: 0.4 x 0.2 mm (01005) to 45 x 87.5 mm
- PCBA Turnaround time: 5 days*
* From the time we have all components
PCB Assembly Process
1. Validation of BOM
2. Automated loading of PCBs for solder paste printing
3. Picking and placing components onto PCBs
4. Reflow soldering
5. Testing and inspection (AOI, X-ray, visual inspection, test jigs, flying probe)
6. Final inspection (Functional Testing)
Our state-of-the-art facility uses the latest in technology and equipment to deliver great results.